As the Games Sponsor, you'll enjoy exclusive sponsor benefits, including:
- Dedicated branding in the games corner, including: logo placement in the games area; opportunity to showcase game related devices, apps and relevant products; branding on custom game related swag; and more.
- Logo placement and branding on the website, marketing copy and graphics, onsite signage, and more;
- Exclusive lounge area in the games corner with brand colored lighting and company logo projected on the wall;
- Access to the VIP section and extra VIP passes for you to invite special guests;
- Receive full attendee list including Name, Company, Title, Country and Email; and
- Logo placement on all digital pre and post event marketing and promotional materials.
1 Games Sponsorship Available
Exclusive exhibit area with brand colored lighting and company logo projected on the wall.
Exclusive "games" partner with games included in your exhibitor area (foosball, video games. etc.).
Dedicated exhibition table-top for branded collateral and marketing giveaways.
Designated exhibitor lounge area with lounge furniture and branded throw pillows.
VIP Section & Event Passes
Access to the VIP area for meetings.
20 VIP passes (valued at €1,980).
50 free General Admission party passes (valued at €1,250).
Company logo on posters, floor banners, table tents, and other printed materials.
Company logo on the large wall projector.
Company logo on digital screens.
Custom Event Materials
Company logo on custom-made event materials, exact items TBD.
Dedicated photo tweets live from the event.
Logo placement, 100-word company description, and link to your company’s website on Mobile Apps Party website.
Logo placement on registration page.
Logo placement on DevMode Mobile World Congress 2017 activity page and blog post.
Logo placement on all DevMode pre-event emails.
Logo placement on all partner emails.
Logo placement on social media marketing campaigns and partner promotions.
Marketing templates, HTML email template, graphics, and trackable links to promote your company's event participation.
Website & Blog
Logo placement and special call-out on the post-event blog post.
Logo placement on post-event promotion via social media.
Dedicated post-event photo tweet.
Logo placement on post-event emails to registrants.
Receive full event registration list including Name, Company, Title, Email, and Country.
Marketing templates, graphics, and trackable links to promote post-event content.